[nabs-l] update on dog training career. need help!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:02:41 UTC 2010

Have you contacted someone at the Guide Dogs for the Blind?  I thought they
were among one of the first schools to experiment with blind instructors on
their campus, but I could be wrong.  For this issue, I think going with the
ACB's guide dog division would be a good idea.  I don't like directly
pitting one group over the other, but I've seen some good things come out of
that organization.

Joe