[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel over run-in with tree

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:55:53 UTC 2010

If there was a crack in the sidewalk, I think he should've been able
to feel it with his cane.  And, Mary, I'm not saying you walk really
slow down a sidewalk.  But, if the roots caused a crack in the
sidwalk, that's totally the sort of thing a cane _should_ be able to
pick up.  And, for a 6-5 man to get "knocked to the ground" by a tree
branch (even if it's a thick one) would take more than just walking at
a brisk pace.  Any thoughts?