[nabs-l] some more questions...

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 08:33:52 UTC 2010

Usually in situations like going to a restaurant I will choose to go sighted guide because I do not want to run into people and cause bring attention to myself. Usually in restaurant the space is narrow and there is a large croud so it is better to just go sighted guide.
Hope this helps.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller