[nabs-l] Help from anyone that can assist me

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:43:12 UTC 2010

One really important thing I missed.  Try to stay away from getting actual
emotional counsling from your rehab counsler.  If you have medicaid or
medicare or some other type ofinsurance try to get this emotional counsling
from a psychologist or certified social worker.  The psychologist or social
worker can also write up a letter to the rehab counsler that says that your
emotionally and mentally capable of taking one class but that any more
classes than this would put to much pressure on you.