[nabs-l] Help from anyone that can assist me

Jess sA Mobile jess28 at samobile.net
Mon Aug 16 01:48:55 UTC 2010

Doug,
The Plan you would be writing  is called an IPE or and Individual Plan for
Employment and not an  IEP or an Individual Education Plan.  In most states
they want you to fill out the FAFSA to help fund  your education as well as
the help that you would get from the state. Also, the FAFSA and the state
require you to at least go part time. Because generally they won't pay for
you just to take one class at a time and it would also take you forever to
receive your degree if you only did it one class at a time.  Also, in order
to get Financial aid you would need to go at least part time. Which is at
least six credits.
Jessica