[nabs-l] transportation issue

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:37:34 UTC 2010

Where I live, the same company that runs city busses offers a special service for people with disabilities. You pay a dollar each way (at least that's what I pay as a student) and they pick you up with a van and take you wherever you want in town. They can even park the van and help you if you need to find something in a store. You might want to check and see if that service exists in your area.