[nabs-l] transportation issue

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 00:32:19 UTC 2010

Another thing that I do is find a friend that is going to the gym at the
same time as I am going and just carpool with them. My friend likes to go to
the YMCA like every day, and, she will be going there anyway, regardless of
if I ask her for a ride or not, so, she drives me to the Y a lot. It is not
a problem for her, it helps me, and everyone is happy.