[nabs-l] update on dog training career. need help!

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Aug 17 04:34:01 UTC 2010

It seems to me that one way to get around that particular issue is to
ask the owner some questions about how the dog visually looks/their
overall temprament. Presumably, the owner would be involved in training
the dog alongside the professional. Was it Peter who suggested that val
contact some blind trainers? I wonder how they get around the language barrier?

Respectfully Submitted