[nabs-l] update on dog training career. need help!

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 05:14:55 UTC 2010

Hi all,

In my experience with my own dog, who is a pet not a guide dog, sight is not
needed to be able to tell what kind of mood he is in. My dog is an American
Eskimo; these dogs are friendly, however they have their moments of
aggressive behavior. I can always sense when he's in a mood where he may
bite if I touch him. Also I can tell what kind of mood he's in by the sound
of his bark or growl. I also know when he's in a calm state of mind just by
sense.

I realize that I'm talking about a dog I'm familiar with, but even with an
unfamiliar dog, it's quite easy to determine their state of mind. It may
take a few minutes to get a feel for the dog, but it can be done in a
relatively short amount of time.

Jen

Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Get paid to read email!
http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=ref1487633