[nabs-l] braille watches help!

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:33:15 UTC 2010

Hi All:

I just looked again on the nfb site. In ladies braille watches, they
have a quartz one that I'm assuming is battery-powered for $45.

How long do the batteries usually last on these?

When they need a new battery, can you just get one and put it in
yourself or does the watch have to be taken into a jewelry store?

Are the batteries expensive?

Ashley, I will check out American Printing House but I'm leaning on
just getting the $45 one from NFB.

Kerri