[nabs-l] should I get a notetaker?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Aug 19 15:01:11 UTC 2010

Hello list:
Just had a quick queestion.
So, I'm now a freshmen at MANHATTAN HUNTER SCIENCE HIGHSCHOOL, and I'm using a Braille Note the board has given me for school purposes only.
However, I have found the Note's flexibility for quick notes very useful, as in when I need to take phone numbers, etc.
Currently I have a laptop which is doing great for what I need, but doesn't have that easy note-taking flexibility of the Note, where I can just flip the cover up and write something.

Do you guys suggest I get one for personal use?

I could use the one I'm given, but do not, if I can help it, or if I have to usually end up transfering stuff to the PC since its technically not meant for personal stuff.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Jorge