[nabs-l] should I get a notetaker?

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 19:45:00 UTC 2010

Hi Jorge,

Throughout high school, the Board of Ed also gave me a
Braille Note. For the reasons you mentioned, I also found it very convenient
for personal stuff as well. I recommend using the Braille Note from the Board
of Ed for all your needs. I know it’s only supposed to be used for
school-related stuff, but I don’t think anyone would mind. Buying another note
taker would be an unnecessary expense, and not to mention, it would be really
annoying to have to carry around both, remembering to precisely divide your
life into personal and school.

Just my thoughts. How do others feel about this?

Best,

Steven