[nabs-l] Braille Books

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:50:06 UTC 2010

Hi Jedi.  My name is Julie.  Unless anyone mentions that they want
anything in particular, I can take all of those.  The Delta Gamma
center here in St. Louis is trying to set up a braille library.  We
are doing quite well, but we are looking for new titles all the time,
and I know for a fact that we do not have a lot of those books.  If
you email me off list I will give you an address where you can send
them.  Thanks.