[nabs-l] About leaving IPod's cable attached to PC DOES IT HARM IT COMPUTER?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:16:46 UTC 2010

Hi listers: Hoping you guys with IPods can help me out With the IPod comes a
cable to connect the IPod to the USB port on the computer, and thought I'd
leave the USB end attached to my computer so that everytime I want to charge
or sync my IPod I don't have to bother connecting and disconnecting, but
want to know does it harm the PC IN SOME WAY TO LEAVE THE USB end attached?
The PC THINKS THERE'S NOTHING CONNECTED BECAUSE THE IPod isn't connected,
thus my question, or is it better to unplug the cable completely as before?
Gerardo