[nabs-l] About leaving IPod's cable attached to PC DOES IT HARM IT COMPUTER?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Mon Aug 23 02:16:20 UTC 2010

Its better to unplug it, but there's no harm either way.

Jorge

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.