[nabs-l] Molecular Bio Lab

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:11:13 UTC 2010

Hi, List,

This semester I'll be taking my first lab course (Well, actually my second
since the community college where I took Chemistry was epic fail in the area
of accommodations and I thus had to drop the lab). I'm taking Biological
Science 1 which is essentially Molecular Biology. I was wondering if anyone
familiar with the general content of a for-majors Bio course could offer
some tips and suggestions for gaining the most access to lab activities and
the most cooperation from lab coordinators. What did you do/need? How did
you get what you needed? What worked and what didn't? I'd love to hear your
experiences.

-Jamie