[nabs-l] [stylist] Instead of Cars, Jobs

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 05:39:25 UTC 2010

Yes.
That would be interesting to look at, though I guess it may come out to be a side-product of the car challenge too?

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.