[nabs-l] Interactions....

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 26 17:18:13 UTC 2010

The discussion here is very interesting.  I agree with Alex and George.  To
add to that, I think that the more sighted people are around confident and
competent blind people and the more they personally experience performing
tasks without vision on their own, the more confident they will become.
Anita