[nabs-l] Textbook Questions

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:01:22 UTC 2010

Thanks for your answer, but I forgot to mention. I am in high school, and
high schools don't have a college stile disability office. The school did
what they know, AKA contacting RFBD and book share, but they are like, we
don't know what to do. So, to be able to have the books by the time school
starts, I have to find a solution on how to make the text books digital.

Thanks
Mark