[nabs-l] need help putting books from rfb and d onto the stream

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:05:08 UTC 2010

hey all!

Okay, I followed all of the steps listed and I still am having
trouble.  My problem is I've downloaded many RFB&d books onto the
stream.  When I turn it off and power back on all it says is "Notes".
I've ever used a stream before now.  I had the wave before.  so it a
bit different for me.
thanks
Justin