[nabs-l] perseptions of future parents

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Mon Aug 30 03:48:35 UTC 2010

To be honest, I'm probably the youngest member of the list, so I haven't come across such ignorance, but I'm shocked at how much of this still exists today.
I think the only way to dismiss these myths is the way we've always dealt with issues like this, to keep showing people threw blind roll models, and when needed, to fight it out in the court system.

I really don't see another way.

Jorge

Thanks.

Jorge Paez

---
President And CEO:
Paez Production Networks

Please note:
this message may contain confidential and/or classified information.
Such information is only revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed to.
If you have received this message in error, please type "error" in the subject line for the reply message and destroy any and all copies of this message and/or any accompanying media.