[nabs-l] essays and sources

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 04:57:13 UTC 2010

If you use Microsoft Word 2007, and you use the sources tool on there,
there should be an installed template for APA style.  Then, if you add
in all the info for the source, the formatting is automatically laid
out.  FSU expected me to do this and use this tool.  It comes in
handy.
Beth

On 8/29/10, christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net
<christine-parsons at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Maryann,
>
> Here's the link to Purdue's on-line APA style guide. It's not the easiest
> page to navigate, but it has a lot of good information and examples. I work
> for a university Writing Center, and this is the link I always give to my
> students who have questions about APA.
>
> http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
>
> Chris Parsons

>> If you google writers guide APA style, you should be able to find some
>> accessible sources. I don't know of any templates but I know Perdu
>> University has a nice accessible online writer's guide. I don't have the
>> link off hand, though. I'm sorry
>> Hope and Beignet

>>> for bibliography and in text sources?  Are there easy to use templates