[nabs-l] To Becky re: downloading onto the Stream

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 23:07:08 UTC 2010

Ok, the step you need to do in the middle is to first creat a folder on the
SD card, and then open the RFB&D downloads thing, press enter on the book
you want to place on the Victor reader, and then copy the files from with in
that folder to your new folder you just created on the Victor.  I know it
seems that you should just be able to copy the folder itself, but you can't
do it that way.  You must create the folder inside the DTB or Talking books
folder on the SD card, open it, then go into the RFB&D downloads folder on
your PC, open the appropriate folder with the book, and then select all with
control+a and copy with control+c and then go back over into your new folder
on the SD card and paste with control+v.  It should work that way.  Remember
the key concept here is to create folders on the SD card, and copy files
(not folders) onto the sd card inside the folders you create.  The folders
must be inside the dtb folder.  Call RFB&D if you need further assistance,
perhaps, and maybe, they can walk you through the entire process for one
book.  Anita