[nabs-l] NABS Bulletin Additions

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:05:12 UTC 2010

Kate and nabsters,
   As  both a leader with in the national student division, and most
importantly a fellow student.  I am very pleased, proud and excited
for   the New York association  of Blind Students. The work they have
put  into building  the student division in their state is very
commendable and  encouraging.  It reminds  us of the work we all  are
able to acheve when we really put our best efforts and  talents to
task.  It is true that no one person or group of people can do
everything  by themselves.  It takes a team effort, a community
effort.  Heres to NYABS, and here's to the work that all of us are
doing.  May we stay the course and never  waver in our collective
efforts, because  we are building something  great, and it is the
energy and  belief that fuels our relentless drive.
  Best,
  Darian