[nabs-l] Excel question

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:07:18 UTC 2010

Hey to All!

I hope your ends of your semesters are going swimmingly.  Before I
asked a question about excel which was very helpful.  I have another.
I'm not sure if anyone would know this answer, but I'm not familiar
enough with excel yet to know how to do this.  I will admitt I'm
learning from you guys so its very appreciated.  What I would like to
do is set up where it does the equations for me.  Where you could
hypethically enter like 1500 in one cell and the cell under that enter
like 256.75 and the cell below that gives you the answer
automatically.  What I've done is gone up into the formula menu and
hit sum and just manually entered the numbers which works, but after
this it won't self subtract anything I add.  Meaning any addition
figures which need subtracting.  If anyone knows a way to do this
using JAWS I would greatly appreciate any advice you have!

Thanks as always
Justin