[nabs-l] Excel question

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:13:17 UTC 2010

Hey Sean!
Yeah in doing a google search to see what was out there in terms of
hotkeys I found a site which gave me all the different commands to do
all fun stuff.  The one I found that works in excel for me is similar
to that one you and Joe have said.  Basically you enter the
information into a1 and a 2 and then go to a 3 and hit alt+= and it
will do it for you.  I think through the help of individuals like
yourself and this site I have grown more familiar with the program.

Not a problem about the LSAT stuff.  Def understandible.
Thanks again,
Justin