[nabs-l] Washington Seminar/Blind Driver Challenge Questions

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 08:25:51 UTC 2010

You could go to Daytona and then travel from Florida to D.C. Sunday
night. A lot of people are doing that. That being said, in my opinion,
if you are forced to choose 1, i would choose Washington Seminar. I am
biased, but it is a really powerful experience, and I beg borrow and
steal my way there every year.

Although you seem hesitant about your travel skills, i believe that
experience will do nothing but help. If nothing else, you will gain a
clearer prospective of the areas in which you need work. I have done
lots of networking and made tons of great friends through seminar, and
I feel like I am really contributing to accomplishing something
through the appointments. But definitely get with your affiliate.
While you interact with everyone during the student seminar and at
night, you will attend appointments set by your affiliate, and you
want to be sure and let them know you're going, so they can include
you in the schedule and help you learn the issues beforehand.

Cindy