[nabs-l] Math on the computer

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Wed Dec 8 06:55:01 UTC 2010

Mark,
Here is a link to a book which I used to learn the basics of LaTeX. I
still use it as a resource when I need to know how to do something. It
doesn't cover the really advanced stuff like writing your own styles,
but you won't likely be doing that anyway. It'll be more than enough for
your purposes I'm thinking.

http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=LaTeX/Print_version&printable=yes

The book has some info on LaTeX implementations. I don't know a lot
about the Windows ones. I personally use either texlive under Linux, or
tetex with cygwin under Windows.
--
They say god has always been. Linux and I will now disprove that:
$ ar m God