[nabs-l] Braille transcribers who can provide BRF as well as hardcoppy?

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 18 16:12:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

Are you a student, and do you mind if the transcriber is not yet certified?
I can produce Braille for you in brf format, and if you provide the paper, I
have a Juliet embosser that could produce information in hard copy.  I would
need an electronic file of your document, of course.  I am in college, and
so beginning at the end of January when school begins, I will be extremely
busy, but if you need something before that point, I might have time to
code.  I am blind, and so I would not be able to describe pictures and the
like for you.  If you have a scanner, you could scan in text to email to me,
that is, if you are interested in my helping you.  Even after school begins,
I might be able to still save documents in a BRF format for you and Braille
shorter projects, assuming you provide the paper.  But, I don't want to
promise anything as I will have my mind on my studies at that point.  Anita