[nabs-l] CafeScribe?

Greg gwblindman1 at gwblindman.org
Thu Dec 23 20:18:07 UTC 2010

Hello,
They are not accessible at all.  The school I attend, DeVry university, uses
cafe scribe books.  They are read through a program called MyScribe and the
actual book is displayed as a graphic and not text.  MyScribe has a option
to use tts to read it, but there is no control what soever.  There is no way
to read line by line.  Now I believe if your school does not disable it
there may be a way to copy and paste the book, but I am not one hundred
percent sure on that.
Sincerely,
Greg W.