[nabs-l] recruiting young people and keeping them involved in the NFB

daisydacia at centurytel.net daisydacia at centurytel.net
Mon Feb 1 17:10:26 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
Two weeks from now, the MO state affiliate will be hosting an officers seminar.  I was asked to present on the topic of recruiting young people and also how to keep them involved.  Any suggestions to include in my presentation as well as any literature anyone can think of would be helpful.  If any literature could be sent as an attachment or if I could have a website to go to it would be most helpful.  I need the info by the end of this week, please.

thank you in advance.

Dacia Luck