[nabs-l] recruiting young people and keeping them involved in the NFB

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:04:10 UTC 2010

Listers,
 Granted, this is to Karri and  Dacia, but  can apply to everybody.
 another real helpful tool is your  nabs student advisor.  Kerri: I
believe your advisor is karen Andersen
 Dacia: I believe your advisor is Megan Whalan (forgive the tuypos if
any, I'm in a bit of a rush).  Both of  these individuals are  great
resources in addition to being just great people!
 Now I'll shut up lol.
  have a great day   all,
  Darian