[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:41:10 UTC 2010

I believe that we shouldn't have to pay so much for technology.
There comes a point where we are all going to have to pay for
things like the BrailleNote that I wrote this e-mail on.  It's
ridiculous how companies like HumanWare Ltd and Freedom
Scientific, for example, overprice their products so that they
can steal taxpayer money and then market to a tiny group of
people.  The problem is we need this technology in order to do
something a sighted person would do such as check e-mail like a
sighted person would on his or her i-phone.  Good points, Joe.
Beth