[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:41:18 UTC 2010

While it is true the technology can be costly to develop, (taking into account paying programers, etc), the price the public is charged can be considered above and beyond. It is true that there are affordable options available like System Access, as well as built in accessibility provided in Apple products, but Freedom Scientific still holds 80 percent of the market share.

Briley