[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 4 00:24:41 UTC 2010

It all comes down to a supply/demand issue.
There is a great demand from a small minority group (05)% of total U.S population.  If products were marcketed as products to help cross-disabled and the aging, then we would be discussing (20)% of total US population.
Finally, the other issue deals with the cost of production and outsoursing of materials to produce these products.  I am not saying that I agree with either issue; however, the only way to reduce cost is by influincing product developers to incorporate full integration in to mainstremed products without limits by offering partial accessible options.  It comes down to the indirect and direct ignorence of the publics awareness of the blind and spisiffic products and there issues of importence.