[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:07:28 UTC 2010

I would have to agree with Aziza.  Assistive tech costs too much, and
there needs to be something done about those who are sitting on their
bums collecting government benefits.  We don't have the money nor a
chance to be employable without assistive tech.  Worse, with the 70 to
92.5% chance of us not having jobs, that assistive tech is vital for
us.
Beth