[nabs-l] Independence with a Price Tag

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:26:23 UTC 2010

It is important to remember that we are a small market in the grand scheme of things. So it will take being a little louder, (not necessarily in an aggressive way mind you), about what our needs ere so mainstream companies will hear. Apple has paved the way in some respects, so we can only hope this trend will continue.