[nabs-l] jaws 11, excel 2007, and pivot tables

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:31:47 UTC 2010

Are pivot tables accessible with jaws? I tried using the pivot tables
but could not navigate the drop boxes to move column titles into the
spreadsheet and compute math nor could i switch between the table and
the new spreadsheet as well as go back to the original worksheet.

I am figuring that i can do most things using formulas, but what about
data with two or more layers such as figuring how many females drink
alcohol? Is the only thing i can do is separate the data first, or is
there an easier accessible way?

Thanks

Cindy