[nabs-l] A follow up on the ebay accessibility problem.

Sarah alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 22:33:17 UTC 2010

Hello to all. I've tried www.ebay.com for selling some stuff for someone and
I cannot get it to work. Is there a way to operate that site easier? I've
tried IE7 and  jaws and saToGo and firefox with jaws. Nothing. All goes well
until I try an change the location of the item. I do what ever I can and
nothing happens when I click the link to change location. Help. And I need
to get this done asap. If you want you can write me off list. But I'm
frustrated to no end here. And every list I contact either gives me no
answer or stuff I've tried. Growl!

Take care of yourselves.

Sarah alawami
MsN: chellist at hotmail.com