[nabs-l] to all who use m.facebook.com on trhe computer

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 15:29:11 UTC 2010

lol, I don't have a daughter.  Why can't I make the change on the regular
site?  Simple ... I absolutely hate the regular site!  Maybe, I have too old
a version of Jaws or maybe, I just don't have the pacience to deal with all
the graphics and tons of links on every page that have nothing to do with my
profile!

Serena