[nabs-l] Fwd: CLEP

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:12:30 UTC 2010

JAWS is not available, says CLEP. Hope this helps.

Begin forwarded message:

From: CLEP <CLEP at info.collegeboard.com>
Date: February 9, 2010 8:06:49 AM EST
To: corbbo at gmail.com
Subject: CLEP

Thank you for contacting CLEP.

Unfortunately, JAWS is not an available option for CLEP testing.
Documentation can be provided by your physician or other medical
professional.

We hope this information is helpful. If you write to us again, please
include all previous messages.

Sincerely,
CLEP

Please visit the College Board website at  www.collegeboard.com/clep

Be sure to add @info.collegeboard.com to your address book or safe
sender list to ensure that you receive e-mail messages from ETS.

JS 7581506

TRACKING NUMBER: A00008878239-00032620156