[nabs-l] Fwd: Conference call

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 21:05:40 UTC 2010

Hi Jordan. It's Jason. My Mom sead that I could listen to the
conference call tonight. I would like to know what time zoan you are
talking about. I'm guessing that is 8 P.M. central because you are in
Minnesota. I am in Maryland witch is eastern time. We are snowed in. We
got about 2 feet last weekend, and we are getting over a foot today. I
can hear the wind roaring from inside my room. My parents decided not
to go to work today because the roads are very bad. We are off from
school all this week. We are lucky that we have power, because a lot of
places in our area don't have power. They sead on T.V. that this winter
could be a record snowfall. We got 20 inches of snow just before
Christmas, but that time it wasn't as windy. How is school going? It is
going well for me. At the end of the week we will have used 9 snow
days. I think that they are taking 2 days from our spring break, and
adding 2 days to the end of the school year. Five of the snow days are
built in to the calendar. We've never used 9 snow days before as long
as I can remember. I think last year we used 4 or 5. I will talk to you
on the conference call.