[nabs-l] Pac Mate Omni for Sale

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:41:29 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have a Pac Mate Omni BX420 for sale.  The firmware is the latest version,
6.2.  The unit is in excellent condition, including all cells on the Braille
display.  Scroll down for information about pricing and possible payment
plan.

Features:

* Access to the mobile version of Windows PowerPointR
* Microsoft's Direct Push Technology for real time synchronization of
e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
* Smart filtering for rapid location of e-mail messages
* Easy information searches via Windows Live Search
* Support for the Windows Live Messenger voice clip feature providing users
with "push-to-talk" functionality in instant messaging
* "Plug and Play" support for popular WiFi and BluetoothR cards

The package will include the following items:

* Pac Mate Omni
* 20 cell Pac Mate portable display
* AC adapter
* Braille quick reference guide
* USB cable
* Standard to mini USB adapter
* 1 gig cf card
* 128 meg cf card
* CF modem adapter
* CF Ethernet adapter
* CF wireless adapter and drivers
* CF FM tuner and drivers
* PCMCIA adapter
* Standard carrying case and included shoulder straps
* Executive products carrying case with included shoulder strap and
accessory pouch for the AC adapter
* FS Reader
* FSCommander

Alone, this unit is worth $3,795.  This unit, plus accessories, is being
sold at $1,150, including standard shipping.  I will sell it to you for
$1,350 if you prefer to work out a payment plan, also including standard
shipping.

If seriously interested, please e-mail me at:

jsorozco at gmail.com

PayPal is preferred.

Joe Orozco

database 4864 (20100213) __________