[nabs-l] University Academics

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 04:41:56 UTC 2010

Hello Alexandria,

I am very behind on email, but I just saw your post and I am not sure
whether your question was answered. It certainly is an important issue
for many of us, which is why I am replying on-list.

I'd be curious to know what type of technology you currently use, as
well as what kind of papers you have to write. Do you have to do
research (from reading books, articles or studies) to write your
papers, or do you simply have to write about the in-class readings?

I am blind and I have written quite a few papers of both kinds
throughout my college and grad school career, so I should be able to
offer some advice once I get a better idea of what you are expected to
do, and what aspects you are having trouble with.

If you prefer you can write me off-list at
nabs.president at gmail.com

Best of luck this semester!

Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
Phone: 602-502-2255
Email:
nabs.president at gmail.com
Web: