[nabs-l] FW: [nfbcs] Looking for blind users of the Mac

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Wed Feb 17 22:56:02 UTC 2010

My name is Maurice Mines. I am a third year masters student at the University of Northern Colorado majoring in educational technology. I would be happy to help you and your students. You can reply to me at minesm at me.com. If you would like to call me, my number is 9703531044.  I love forward to speaking with you or your students.
Maurice Mines