[nabs-l] Nontrad returning to student status

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 02:10:17 UTC 2010

Hello all:
It's great to rejoin the list. I was a member last in 2005.
I'm wondering if there are any nontraditional students on list. I'm a 26-year-old parent of a 1-year-old daughter. After an almost five year hiatus I am ready to complete my undergrad degree.
I am wondering if there are other students who could share their experiences returning to school after time off.
Were there unseen struggles or obstacles you had to face?
Did you do anything to prepare yourself to return to the classroom?

Those are my questions for now.
Thanks

Anjelina
Sent from my iPhone