[nabs-l] question about facebook

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sat Feb 20 16:58:35 UTC 2010

Those of you who are having trouble with facebook, which site are you using?
The regular, visual site?  Or m.facebook.com?  The answer could make a
difference as far as why you're having trouble.  If it's the visual site,
it's probably not cooperating w/ the version of Jaws (or whatever screen
reader or enlargement program) you're using.  If it's m.facebook.com, the
site is probably just messed up and will be ok later or tomorrow.

Serena