[nabs-l] Proper reintroduction

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:03:33 UTC 2010

Hi  Karrie,

  Thank you for taking the time to re-introduce  yourself to the list
- it is much appreciated.
 I now  know a little more  about you than I did before! :)
 Take care,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org