[nabs-l] Reminder about conference call

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 23:03:48 UTC 2010

Conference call in about an hour

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall