[nabs-l] Web Browsers used by Universities

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 03:12:01 UTC 2010

Denna,
Most colleges use Internet Explorer.  I haven't heard of any colleges using
Google Chrome because as far as I know because I've also used it myself it's
not accessible with any of the screen readers currently out. I used to use
Firefox an  awful a lot but now I'm using IE 8.  In fact, when I was
attending the community college I actually installed Firefox on couple of
the computers I was using and I didn't get in trouble for it which was odd
because usually a student isn't allowed to install anything on the
computers.  I've also installed Safari on my computer but, I don't know what
I'm doing wrong if anything. Because I thought it was also supposed to be
accessible on  the PC side as well..
Jessica